Welcome to Ventura Management
Proudly serving Ventura County including Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo, Ojai, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Moorpark & Simi Valley
Welcome to Ventura Management. We specialize in full service Ventura property management to fit your needs and tailor our services to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your home.
We also offer tenant placement services to help prospective tenants find the perfect rental home. Whether you are looking for a single family home, townhouse or condo, we will have one of our dedicated team members work with you to find the best home for your needs. Start your search today by viewing our current homes for rent and by inquiring for more information.
Ventura Management is a dba of Promar, Inc. CA BRE License #01998646
Search our Available Rentals
PLEASE NOTE: If you are using Internet Explorer, please switch to a modern browser (example: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, EDGE), as Internet Explorer is no longer supported and may not function properly with this website
Ventura Property Management Blog
To ensure you have a safe, healthy, and happy holiday season with your friends and family, here are 12 tips to keep in mind as you deck out your home:
1. Keep live trees away from heat sources. Place your tree away from fireplaces and heaters, and keep a fire extinguisher near your tree. Live trees are highly flammable, due to needles and sap.
2. Hydrate your tree. A dried-out tree can catch fire faster than
one that has been properly watered. Check the water level every
other day to ensure proper hydration. Starting with a green tree is
one way to keep it from drying out so quickly
3. Fake it! If you buy an artificial tree, make sure it’s labeled “fireresistant.” Fire-resistant trees are less susceptible to catching fire.
4. Don’t burn wrapping paper in the fireplace. Paper can catch fire very quickly and can cause flash fires. Instead, recycle (or better yet, reuse!) your wrapping paper.
5. Work as a team. When stringing lights and...
Free Rental Analysis